Wednesday, July 20, 2011

friendship :)

yeah there is quite some time i did not update my blog. previously i felt something to write but time did not allow me to have a chance to be here to express myself. simply just because of a class test, a physiology 1 class test which drove me crazy. how am i supposed to memorize the whole syllabus within two weeks and write 5 essays within an extremely short time--1 hour! anyhow i have tried my best to do it.

everyone must rest or find any entertainment after studying right? AHA! i am not excluded. Jiajia and I became Jassie's follower during july orientation by following 'POPOPOPOPOTATO'. my legs were tired after that. this was the first day.
the second day, ChierYit, Jiajia and I stay tuned for her show while studying physio. just because of her, we studied in the dark and ran from second floor to ground floor when heard her group name. She was so funny in that show by performing CATWALK and pink panther's dance! DALANG,DALANG~
that's the end for their orientation. :)

yesterday we went for snowflake with zimei! a girl that i used to talk to in uni. although it just 2 hours outing but still great. let's meet up soon! there will never has an end in our friendship. ^_^

bully bully :D
yeah leng lui leh the white shirt one!
WEEEE zm :D

nah four of us ><

4 comments :

  1. TT.TT bully me >.<
    white shirt one lenglui, red shirt one also lenglui hahahaha.
    Friends forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehhh auntie~
    my blog change link edi ya><
    ahsim1020.blogspot.com
    ~\(≧▽≦)/~

    ReplyDelete
  3. jiajia frienship forever :D
    uncle: why moved there?? haha. thanks for informing ya! :)

    ReplyDelete

anything to speak? :)