Saturday, July 23, 2011

Durian :D

WEEEEEEEEEEE.finally i'm home! PD lahh my sweet home always :D

normally i take KTM back which is crowded, suffocating, no seats,takes long time and so hot to Seremban.
i have tried to back by bus this time. honestly nothing much difference.
there were only 7 people in a bus, all guys, the bus is so dirty, the worst was that the air conditioner was not working on the half way in traffic jam!!
suffocating!! the only difference is that there are available seats in bus.
i think next time i should take KTM.
mummy is the one who fetch me back to PD from Seremban, luckily ^_^

yeah durian festival.
can smell durian everywhere, in the bank, in the shop, on the street, EVERYWHERE.
it allures me and i could not withstand with it. then my mum bought me durians! YEAH YEAH!

No comments :

Post a Comment

anything to speak? :)