Monday, October 29, 2012

UMM nom nom nom

It's time to write something more cheerful, to me, to the blog, and the readers!
Has been more than a month i am staying so far apart from home, and I managed to travel around within this month. 
Apart from Edinburgh trip, my friends and I managed to go to Bazaar near St Enoch. 
The food is so tempting yet it's expensive.

isn't it looks like pasar malam?

cakes and cookies!

Roast hog. tempting.

Chocolate Churros
Candy and Fudge.
I have been to few Chinese restaurants: Banana Leaf, Hong Kong Cha Chan Sat and China Blue.
Some are not eaten by me, it's by my friends. I just took an opportunity to take photos. :D
i wanted to eat Nasi Lemak next time! 
i miss spicy food a lot!!

Hokkien Mee
Tempting nasi lemak
Roast duck
Belacan Pork
Tofu
Curry Laksa! can see the char siew? omggg
Sweet and sour chicken + pork ribs
Garlic and chilli  chicken + pork ribs

Wah Tan Ho!
ARGHHH enough for food. gotta stop posting photos on food. 
I heard my stomach growling! thats all for tonight! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

anything to speak? :)