Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Memories

i have viewed through the photos that were taken few years ago and mainly on the photos of year 2008.
it was a excellent year for me. 



from the photos, everyone is changing, from internal to external, so obviously. no doubt saying that myself have changed too, inside to outside. for how i have changed, it could be observed by people around me. so sadly, not now, because neither of them is with me at here. 

same for MPs imu friends. all of them still having their time in imu. wish time flies, and meet you all here very soon k. i miss the life in imu with all of you. 


i dare not to write about family. 
simply because i will miss them badly, deep from the heart. 



i am happy that there are still some of them still keep in touch with me, xueji, imu friends and family. i feel the warm and sincere from you all. you all should know that i love you all so much. 

1 comment :

anything to speak? :)