Monday, May 23, 2011

trip

went to genting highland with friends few days ago.
we bought outdoor theme park ticket.
unfortunately, it was raining.
paid rm40 plus just played 4 games.
counted as 5, perhaps.

watched Fast5 at 1.30am.
honestly, i couldn't believe myself as i dozed off during this movie which i heard it is a very nice movie.
ermmm, at least i know the flow of the story line ><

nah here are some photos,
but most of them not with me. ><
i miss them now :')


chier yit*jengho*zimei


chier yit*zimei*me


yingpei*jengho*joanne


me*zimei

after genting trip went back to PD.
seniors were at my sweet home, who are all the guys who can eat very much--alson,harry,chaoyang,leonardo,bengtai,ah ghor
and
boey my daisou ah :D
i think they enjoyed the trip.
btw, cant believe that alson brought along his bear bear toy along xD

No comments :

Post a Comment

anything to speak? :)