Tuesday, May 17, 2011

dinner?

settle my dinner today with my own when mummy was not home!!
mee hoon kueh~
i like thick one but not thin one.
think one more chewable! xD


not very nice but it's edible!!

sleep quite late recently and this caused me becoming panda :(
went to night market and many people asked me whether am i too stress on studies.
ahhhh.
it's horrible and this terrifies me!
tried to sleep earlier but just lying on the bed and rolling there.
can't fall a sleep until i count sheep jumping the barriers.
it is effective! ;D

before holidays,
i would like to do a list of things:
- exercise (eg jogging or swimming)
- watch all the movies and series i would like to watch since long time ago
- wrap my toys and gifts to avoid from dusts
- manicure
- update blog
- sleep more
- shopping online
- cut my hair
- trip with friends

and now,
X exercise (eg jogging or swimming) big cross to this. GRR
✓and x watch all the movies and series i would like to watch since long time ago [watching vampire diaries and yes sir no sir]
wrap my toys and gifts to avoid from dusts
X manicure
update blog
sleep more
shopping online (just contact lenses) :D
X cut my hair
- trip with friends [coming soon]

oh ya. since yesterday was teachers' day.
i sent greetings to a primary school teacher, a high school teacher, a pre-u chemistry lecturer and my ballet teacher :D
i am glad that they still remember me this small character ><
anyway,
i appreciate for the teachings by all the teachers from kindergarden until now.
thanks you and happy teachers' day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

anything to speak? :)