Thursday, October 7, 2010

crazy?

got called from my parents yesterday.

my daddy asked me whether am i going back to PD this week.
i still not sure yet.
then he said if not going back then go sunway la, go somewhere to walk walk la. don't always study study study. go out gai gai.

get a shocked. i thought all parents will ask their children to study when exam is around the corner?

then mum said, go la go la, i bank in money to you. you go buy things.
omg.

are they worry that i am going to be crazy cause by books?


anyway i am going back PD this week. =D

8 comments :

  1. haha~ur parents so good~mayb they are worry abt u~coz now u are stressful~even they can feel it...my dear,stress-free ya...all the best~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i am not going to be crazy la ^^
    thank you beloved tortoise^^
    you too ya =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. waah! your parents really good ler!~ haha! :D maybe you can go to skate next time. will feel great too! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe. i feel great to have time anyway =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahha! my parents. will say. you can go out gai gai but.please! dont spend too much on clothes la walao. hahahaha i will answer. mi, bo bian. mass comm need to dress up :D LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU for the piano music. I found your page while searching for pictures for my blog post. I featured your page on my blog, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ^_^ welcome! thanks to a talented singer, LeeHom.

    ReplyDelete

anything to speak? :)