Friday, June 25, 2010

TGIF!

Listening to a song which strongly recommended by a friend.
想你就写信.
a song which i can listen for a whole night without switching to other songs.
i have no idea why i can do that.
just the song make myself feel good.

today is Friday! i love Friday!
Friday is the day which i think that is the most relax day.
because classes finish at 1pm =D
the most early among all weekdays.



my mummy and grandma went to Subang to fetch me to go back =D
first time my mum drove there.
happy with that.

went to Site A.
i saw kids were cycling around there.



it made me think about my childhood.
i miss it.
the most enjoyable days.
no worries at all.
i am craving the life.
but i know, is impossible.
YY,please, awake!

before this i would like to share some photos which are n years ago.
unfortunately, the printer has problem.
i mean the scanner.
it does not work at all for scanning.
anyway i will upload them next time!
when the scanner is ready to give cooperation with me =D

1 comment :

anything to speak? :)