Friday, June 11, 2010

reopen school.

oh my god.
going to reopen school again.
really hope that this holiday can be longer.
feel the best at home!
but stay at home will become fatter and fatter.
like now!
i am having a round round face, and my waist too now =(
dislike dislike.



two more days to stay at home only.
really hope that time would pass slowly.
slow, slow, slow.
like tortoise.
hmm, sorry I am dreaming.
after this holiday has end, need to wait until September only have one week of holiday.
nothing to expect.
nothing to be my motivation to study.
i shouldn't think like this right?



alright, i have two presentations next week.
I don't prepare at all. I scare, I worry.

well, I just want to update and renew my blog.
I am always thinking what to write.
then, nothing i got.
like a waste when i do not update or write anything after i opened an account.
hehe =D

2 comments :

  1. my holiday is at the end of july leh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your post very much. In my blog also, I have a post on "home remedies for sore throat". You can see the post in http://nithyascorner.com/?p=7710. I am also happy to let you know that I have used your picture in my post and given credit to your blog. Thank you so much for the tips and the picture.

    -Nithyas Corner
    http://nithyascorner.com

    ReplyDelete

anything to speak? :)