Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Glasgow→Ipswich

So travelling alone ! It was very exciting! One backpack and a handbag, got on to train, underground at london, few changes of train to arrive at Ipswich train station after 6.5 hours and finally walked for a distance to a meeting point. yay meeting point! Guess who I was meeting? A guy, who gives me a lot of suggestions, personal thoughts and positive advices, play and eat together. hehehe my brother!

This is the underground in London
 Stayed in his room for two nights, and his room is in a mess. I won't blame him, a guy's room used to be like that. we chat, we talked, we played games, we Skyped with family and we eat together again after so long. [and ya, he tickled me as usual]. I feel the warmth when staying with him. 



After two nights on weekends, I left in the morning. As usual he has to go to work. Plug in earphones, sit on the train seat, the music player was playing a sad song randomly. Suddenly, tears began to well in my eyes. Yea, kind of homesick, I guess. I was getting better after an hour on the train. Back to Glasgow after another 6.5 hours. 

The morning view of Ipswich

1 comment :

  1. wow, u at UK too? will u go to london this christmas?

    Regards, www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary)

    ReplyDelete

anything to speak? :)