Saturday, September 21, 2013

hello Glasgow

arrived in Glasgow safe and sound after a long duration.  I was very sad when I was on the plane. being free and pampered at home for two months. the love of family is always unforgettable. i read a card and cried like a baby. the guy sitting next to me was looking at me, wondering what's happening. I refused to look at him.  I wiped away the tears but that's not gonna to stop. even worse when listening to songs. in the end I just closed my eyes, placed a handkerchief over my eyes and let it be. it worked finely after an hour. tear glands totally dried up. i am alright now :) has been a long day! and yeah, I feel the most sincere love from each of them, that's why I was sad. no worries, i am happy happy now :D


this was how I look like after that, emo ha hahaha


1 comment :

anything to speak? :)