Saturday, August 18, 2012

DIY Number Painting

Recently I found DIY number painting is so interesting!
I just bought some of them and started to paint on it.
I bought two for my little cousins and I never know they got the patience to complete it.
I got a bigger size of that and few days are needed to complete it.
Second day and still counting  :)

My 8-years-old-cousin completed painting. 
This is mine! Merry Christmas :)
This is the bigger size one, 30cm x 40cm. waiting to be completed.
Anyone interested?
Welcome to www.mia2u.com to have a look.
*I am not the seller though* *wink*

 And yahhhhhhhhhh. 
Went to have a facial cleaning on Thursday. 
She is so so so meticulous *hmm on people's faces* and she squeezed very hard on each of very tiny little pimples on my face. So PAINFULLL!
The only two words to describe my face now --Terrible and horrible. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

anything to speak? :)