Monday, August 15, 2011

simply update

oppss.
again i left out a place that i usually express my feelings, sorry, my dear blog >.<

what to update here.
hmm*thinking*
a lot of assignments are trying to kill me.
ah too bad, i won't let them to defeat me.
i am trying to turnabout. hopefully i can :)

yeah IMU chinese singing competition.
organized by IMU chinese society.
some of my friends and I are under committee.
guess what's our job?
selling food outside the hall.
anyway, the nugget was nice :D
congratulations to whom chiong to final successfully!
you guys can do it! support! :)

i am still in PD instead of KL although tomorrow has morning classes.
it looks like i am returning to my college life, which i went back home every week.
i like to be home.
no worries for everything, about food, transport, weather and what to do when feel boring.
home still the best place for me :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

anything to speak? :)