Friday, August 27, 2010

Family

just know that.
my family would organize a family trip.
it is not only my six family members.
is the whole family.
my uncle and aunt they all.

i was so excited when heard that.
as i love to spend time with family( of course friends too)

my mum plan to go to somewhere by a bus.
20+ people.
but i don't think is enough.

eldest uncle, there is about 15 members included all the kids.
(arr, the kids got to call me 堂姑, but i am not allowed them to call so)
second uncle 3 members,
my family 6 members,
forth and youngest uncle have 5 members each.
only from the grandmother's son side,
there is about 34 people.
how about my grandmother's daughters side?
too many.many many =D
as my grandmother have 10 daughters and 5 sons.


grandma birthday


my grandma's sons and aunt =D


grandma and her grandchild =)



grandma and her daughters and ''san po'' =D

i think,2 buses may enough. =D
as not all people are free during that time.

really hope this will success.
i am so eager about this.
hope can success =D
my beloved large family.


my cute ''biao'' niece ^.^

No comments :

Post a Comment

anything to speak? :)