Sunday, July 18, 2010

CoFFee

Coffee

it is good or bad neh.
will you get addicted after drink it?
headache?
energetic?

last few days i tried to drink coffee.
it made me so energetic.
never doze off during classes.
and no need take a nap after classes.

the next day i tried whether is the coffee so effective?
so i drink Milo before go to college.
oh my god.
the whole day.
so tired man.
dozing off during classes.

unbelievable COFFEE is effective for me.
as it was not effective to me during secondary school.
how much i drink it still will feel sleepy.

i would like to drink COFFEE everyday to make myself good in class.
i know it is not good for health.
so just once for a week(i think).
i do it because i hope that COFFEE is still effective for me before the period before exams.
heehee. =D

how about you who tried coffee? =)

6 comments :

  1. haha,,,
    i think is u too stress....
    some tim i oso lik tis la..
    but i really wanna try the expired coffee oo...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used 2 drink coffee also>< Athough it's bad for our liver:( Yeah!it makes us more energetic. As long as u drink many many water wilb alright=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no la...i like this post bcoz is related to my blog's name =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. keazen>> maybe i am stressed. try to reduce it but is impossible.

    siew>> really drink many many water will be alright? i gonna try!!

    yc>> but is not related to you ar.

    ReplyDelete

anything to speak? :)